Where's this clip from?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There is a clip that appears in the Muppet Sing-Along openings, at least the ones seen in Billy Bunny's Animal Songs and It's Not Easy Being Green (the clips in the opening seem to change from video-to-video), but there's one in particular that I want to know where it comes from.

The clip shows Kermit and Billy Bunny with some real life kids ina room with a white background. I always figured it was from Billy Bunny's Animal Songs, though I also thought it didn't have the right look compared to what clips I've seen of the video. But then I saw Billy Bunny's Animal Songs for the first time ever (which was today) and that clip does not appear there.

So where could it be from? The only other appearances of Billy Bunny I know of are from the It's Not Easy Being Green sing-along and a Muppet Time episode.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Not seen it in a long long time but I believe the clip you mean is taken from the jim henson's play along do along VHS series, ie you're as funny as fozzie bear etc!

Chris

minor muppetz

Reaction score
No, while the sing-along openign included quite a few clips from those videos (a shame they didn't at least rerelease them as part of "Jim Henson's Preschool Collection"), the clip in question featured Billy Bunny, who was introduced in Billy Bunny's Animal Songs.