Where's Vic - or, How I Learned to Love New Jersey

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's been ages since he stuck his oar in...er...posted, here at MC. So does anyone know where the man's gotten to? Did his work-load finally crush him to powder? Did the floods get him? Was he kidnapped by the mafia and fed to crocodiles piece by piece? Did his creative creations leap off the page and block his nostrils? Is there a good way to end this paragraph?

Wanted, dead or alive. Vic is a dangerous criminal mind. if you see him, do not attempt to approach. For all Vic sightings, call this toll-3-thousand number 01234-5678922 *ahahah* and let us know where the guy's gotten to!

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! Read is posts once in a while and you'd know... He's on summer vacation like the rest of us and won't be back until the fall.
*Disconnects the phone line cause it's a bogus number designed to bilk money out of all who call it.

*Grumbles and rumbles off to next thread.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Don't worry, Dave's alive and well, just a little busy. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh phew. And, yes Count, I do read threads...but I'd have a job to read every single post posted on the board. I left the board for about two weeks a while ago and must have missed his posting at that time.

Bea:zany:{Sheesh...can't a father worry about his widdle boy anymore?}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Neither do I... Though you'd hardly know it what with our forum-leading heavyweight post totals.

*Chucks a muffin at the janitor, the regular muffiny kind.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! Awesome coincidence, I actually had just eaten a regular muffin! It was seriously delicious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess that explains all your muffining lately.
*Sighs and gives up knowing it'll be back down to an 8H gap when I get back to da forums. Oh well, back to the personal post mark goals. 15 and a quarter, here I come!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Didn't Vic explain that he's been swamped with his work lately, thus, MC is, sadly, no longer a top priority with him at the moment, and that he won't be returning in full force (with new visuals in hand) until around November or so?

Beauregard

Reaction score
He said that a while back, but then continued posting daily, and then dissapeared. I missed the bit where he said he was going away....and, naturally, assumed he had been left at the alter, captured by pirates, joined them, been marooned, found by wild boars, made into their empress and queen, and then...I totally lost that train of thoughts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... That train of thoughts left you behind at the station. Or did you get the wrong ticket from Jack again?