which 70's films still haven't turned up?

Zet

Reaction score
I guess this could cover a lot depending on our collective memories, but does anyone want to discuss the lost goodies?

Some I'm wondering about:

"Weaverbird" (nature film, Raposo song)

"King's Picnic" (Muppets: "you bring the potato salad" "sure thing, king")

"Swing up High" (live film, girl on swingset singing "swing up high, swing up free, bet no one is gonna swing as high as me")

Willie Wimple (animated...anyone find the 3rd one, not the water pollution or "marching band" one?)

I guess no Batman or Superman yet, huh?:smile: (can anyone even remember seeing them?)

SesameMike

Reaction score
I think I have the King's picnic on a vinyl record, thus covering the audio.

"All of ya brought potato salad?"

Andy

Reaction score
You know which one I just remembered? The film of the clowns outside the circus tent! The car pulls up to your standard fare crazy music, and the clowns come out one by one counting off, each in his own funny voice. IIRC the car was a Gremlin!

sstfan

Reaction score
two

There are two classics i can think of i would love to see:

1. There was one where this kid was out to get some milk and trying to remember how to get home. This cool guy (think skinny Issac Hayes?) shows up and has the kid back track to remember things - but i think each stop morphed into the guy's head or something - i remember this funky looking theatre turning to his head....it was a little funky, a little psychadelic, and a little creepy (as a kid)

2. Muppet News Flash, Princess and the Pea - except Cookie Monster plays the princess....

If anyone can get either (or both) of these on youtube.com or somewhere else, that would be great....