1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Which celebrity would you go out with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuzzhead, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead New Member

This is kind of a silly question, but if you had the chance to go out with any one celebrity, who would it be? By "go out" I mean in a romantic dating sense. They can be alive or dead. I think I already know what D'Snowth's answer would be.

2. superfan

superfan Active Member

If he wasn't already married, Conan O'Brien.
    Or Norm MacDonald.
    I know. I'm wierd.

3. superfan

superfan Active Member

Oh, but Fuzzhead, what about you?

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:excited:

Anybody know what my OTHER answer would be?

5. Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead New Member

You know, that's a very difficult question. I thought I had an answer, but I started thinking about it. I guess it's stupid to go with looks alone, but I don't really know the person I was thinking about. I might not even like her if I got to know her. Maybe I should have just asked who you were most attracted to. You must like funny guys, superfan.

6. superfan

superfan Active Member

Hah, yeah, I do.
    And tall.
    And Christopher Walken...his appearance in the Fatboy Slim video was awesome..!
    And Mitch Hedberg.
    And David Duchovney.
    That'll do for now.

7. It would be John Travolta but he is married and so am i.

8. D'Snowth

Anybody care to GUESS?

9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Montgomery?

10. D'Snowth

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding! Let's tell the young lady what she won, Charlie...

11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

If he were still alive and also if I were a lady, I'd like to go out with Jim Henson.

But since I am a man seriously I would most love to go out with Gillian Anderson AKA Dana Scully from the X-Files.

12. Java

Java Active Member

So, who are you attracted to Fuzzhead?

Personally, this is not somethign I really thing about much. I haven't had a crush on a Hollywood star since the Titanic error. But I guess I would have to say Johnny Depp.

13. Fuzzhead

Fuzzhead New Member

I have kind of strange taste in women. My top is probably Michelle Trachtenberg right now. Even though she is a lot younger than I am. I'm not sure why I am so attracted to her. I have liked her as an actress ever since the days of Pete and Pete, but have become attracted to her the last couple years.:o

14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

She is kinda hot.

15. Java

Java Active Member

I think she's very pretty.

16. D'Snowth

I wouldn't mind dating Barbara Eden either, but my heart belongs to Kathy and Lizzie.

17. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Lizzie who?

18. D'Snowth

Elizabeth Montgomery. She preferred to be called Lizzie, much like Kathryn Greenwood prefers to be called Kathy.

19. Elizabeth Montgomery I think is what he means, whoever that is.

Hmm... I could'nt name 5 famous people off the top of my head right now. I do not know anything about celebritys.

20. D'Snowth

Alot of people know her best as Samantha Stephens from Bewitched.