1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which episodes had Baby Bunson and Beaker?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Dantecat, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Dantecat Active Member

I know they were in Who's afraid of the big black dark?,Snow White and The 7 Muppets,Old McKermit had a farm,and at least a couple more others that I forgot the names of the episodes.Any help would be most appreciated.Thanks a lot and Take Care!;)

:confused: :eek:

~Dante
  2. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Here are some more episodes:

Pigerella (in fantasy sequence only)
    Musical Muppets
    Good Clean Fun
    I Want My Muppet TV

After the credits in The Daily Muppet, Beaker can be seen in a photo in the newspaper that Gonzo reads.
  3. erniebert1234ss Active Member

Where No Muppet Has Gone Before

That's all I can remember. Anyone else?

BJ
  4. JJandJanice Active Member

I know this one for sure, becuase I have this on tape. But Baby Bunsen and Baby Beaker has also appeared on the episode entitled Snow White and The Seven Muppets.

But the way, a little off topic, but if anyone would like to do a trade for a copy of this Muppet Babies episode, please send me a Private Message.

:confused: :eek:

Oh I'm sorry I just went back to edit this and I see that it has already been mention that they were on the episode, I'm sorry.

I'm sure they were on an episode entitled "In a Galaxy Far Far Away" as well.