1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which Fraggle are you?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by AbbessBryony, Jun 17, 2002.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

1. Gobo
    2. Mokey
    3. Boober
    4. "Travelling" Matt
    5. Red
    6. Wembley
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

At heart I'm just more careful than Red is about things :). The fact that she is so unlike me and jumps into things without thinking and always says what is on her mind without worrying is why I like her so much..Golly, I am a Mokey....and the lack of a Mokey and Boober smiley makes me sad :sympathy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

#1 Mokey

#2 Boober!

#3 Traveling Matt!

#4 Gobo

#5 Wembly

#6 Red
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Same. Perhaps they'll be added when the movie comes out? *hopes* But in all seriousness, it matters not really which Fraggle is who, because--in the end--we (like them) are all friends.
  5. vaati64

vaati64 Member

heres mine

#1 Boober (the most)
    #2 Gobo:smirk:
    #3 Matt
    #4 Mokey
    #5 Red:excited:
    #6 Wembley:coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Very interesting. ^_^ Seems many of us are distinctly linked to one character the most, with the others as off-on traits we all bear.
  7. Rose

Rose Member

8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It's nice to see which Fraggle is associated with a person.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

My #1 is: Mokey
    My #2 is: Boober
    My #3 is: Wembley
    My #4 is: Gobo
    My #5 is: Red
    My #6 is: Traveling Matt

Gosh, I was not expecting that! Mokey was my number one by quite a bit. I figured Boober would be number two, but I thought I was a bit more of a Wembler than Mokey. It's funny, I really don't identify all that well with Mokey. Or maybe I identify with Mokey too much. I dunno.

:coy: :excited: :smirk:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It seems that many of us indentify with Mokey, due to our affections for the arts (cartoons, puppets, comics, TV, entertainment in general, et al), understanding others, and possibly writing (for the writers out there, you know what I am talking about here).
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Hey, I was called Uncle Matt, for crying out loud. :D
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And I got Gobo, of all Fraggles. But, as with most tests for personality, this one seemed just put together randomly.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, if I'm Mokey and you're Gobo it shows why we get along so well..but then, everyone in the group gets along, expect for Boober and Red sometimes:coy:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed. But everyone has their days, good or bad. And personally, I figured I'd be one the joking Fraggles, considering I tend to be more imaginative and more outgoing than Gobo is most of the time! ^_^

I mean, in DC Comics terms, it's like somebody with the personality of The Flash or Changeling/Beast Boy becoming Nightwing-esque! *lol*

Oh wait...That happened--as Raven points out in TT#37--but you get the idea. XD
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel New Member

I tried to take the quiz, and I couldn't, I don't live in the US or Canada and they wanted my address. I couldn't give one, so I had to skip. But, I'm probably most like Mokey, too with Traveling Matt coming in a close second.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's odd. The quiz I took didn't require an address.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. RL4422

RL4422 New Member

Do I have to take the quiz... or can I just pick which Fraggle I'd like to be? :) I PICK the Storyteller. I know it wasn't an option... but I'm quirkier than the usual Fraggles.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Well, the quiz was part of deciding who's who, but who says you have to take the thing?
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It didn't ask for my address:o
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But Google could find it...*is freaked by the fact that Google displays one's address and stuff, allowing anyone and anybody to spy on others, but is glad that he's removed his out of right of privacy*

But enough of the creepy spying & wire-tapping...The quiz didn't ask for an address, so what in the darn did ask for one?
    GopherCoffee likes this.