Which Miss Piggy do you guys like the best?

Natalie

Reaction score
Miss Piggy has definitely gone through some changes over the years, and i want you all to tell me which you like the best.

I'm not sure if i'm too fond of her new look, although the hair is cute and it's probably good that she looks fairly modern.

My favorite Miss Piggy was when she was in "the Great Muppet Caper", she rocks in that one and looks great through the whole thing (i like how she stayed so perfect under water!).

My least favorite would have to be how she looked in some of the first Muppet Show episodes when she was just getting started. She also looked weird in "the Muppet Movie", especially when she walks out from the curtain in the beauty pageant.

Her hair in "the Muppets Take Manhatten" is so funny that i'm not sure i have an opinion about it!

But, Miss Piggy is and always will be one of my idols, she's amazing!:smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes, the best Piggy is in GMC, fer sure!

She certainly hogs the camera in that one!

- Billy :cool:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I like the way she looked in the 90's/modern piggy and I like her in TMM.I first hated her in TMTM but It's growing on me.

Natalie

Reaction score
Yeah, now that i think about it, I love TMM Piggy, her clothes are great, i even was her for Halloween one year and made a sky blue version of the outfit she wears in the dinner scene with Kermit. However, those eyes, i just don't get it, they're like only half open!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kansasteen14
I first hated her in TMTM but It's growing on me.
Yeah, I always thought her hair looked kind of funky in that movie. :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

Jackie

Reaction score
I like the current Piggy hair. LOL

Gonzo

Reaction score
The Great Muppet Caper Piggy is by far the hottest bacon around--it's like between that and Manhattan she packed on some pounds and got the perm, which just accentuated it. I did like her straight-hair Cleopatra-ish look of the early 90's, and she looks okay now...who am I kidding. She's hot no matter WHEN she is!

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Natalie

Reaction score
OK, actually, i don't think the problem with Piggy's eyes was that they were half open, so what was it?! i'm gonna try to figure it out. and sorry if i've been annoying you all with my new fear of odd eyes!

beaker

Reaction score
The brand new Piggy, like fine wine she gets better with age.
Shes left the faux materialistic me me me 80's behind(tho i loved her back then) and is back and cooler than ever. Ok, maybe she hasnt left all that 80's glamour excess behind(See her Muppetism)

kansasteen14

Reaction score
she still is me me me.look at MFS(even though many dont like it I do) in it she tells everyone:

"Gonzo has been kidnapped by aliens and guess what,I got the story,I got the story"

then I love when she runs up the stairs"I have to pee"