1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which movie?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by D'Snowth, Nov 17, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I remember reading a while back about Jim and Cheryl (or was it Heather?) being snowed-in at an airport, and during this time, he wrote the entire story for one of his movies. I forget which movie it was, do any of you remember?
  2. D'Snowth

3. Xela

Xela New Member

Oh! I knew this once...and I guess I forgot...hmm, now I'm gonna be thinking about it all day...
  4. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

From The Works:

1978 - Jim and Cheryl Henson, snowed in at Kennedy International Airport, write the story of The Dark Crystal.
  5. Xela

Xela New Member

That's right...and that's where I read it, lol. :)
  6. D'Snowth

Now I remember. Wow, they must have been snowed in the airport for a looooong time.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I still have to see Dark Crystal. Not sure if I ever have seen it before because I remember nothing about it.:smirk: