Which Muppet movie had the most cameos?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Well, which one? I would guess the Muppet Movie but I don't know. What do you think?

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
Well, which one? I would guess the Muppet Movie but I don't know. What do you think?
My guess is "Great Muppet Caper", including the Hitchcockian cameo by ol' Jim in the Supper Club.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Where the Sesame Street muppets are concerned,I would have to say The Muppets Take Manhatten.Big Bird had a brief cameo in The Muppet Movie.Oscar The Grouch appeared briefly in The Great Muppet Caper.But the whole muppet gang of Sesame Street had attended Kermit and Miss Piggy,s wedding ceremony,which was the grand finale scene of The Muppets Take Manhatten.Which kind of makes sense,going by how Sesame Street has always been in New York City.As far as other cameos are concerned,I would say all three films would be equal. :big_grin:

wiley207

Reaction score
Also, on the "Muppets Take Manhattan," during the Muppet Babies scene, baby Rowlf is playing with a Big Bird doll when pretending to be a doctor. Hope that helps.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
For celebrety cameos it would be MTM...I think.....
Art Carney
James Coco
Dabney Coleman
Gregory Hines
Linda Lavin
Joan Rivers
Mayor Edward Cotch

- :confused:

Mr.Penguin

jediX

Reaction score
Yes, she did -- in the restaurant when Kermit & the rats are doing the whisper campaign of their show.

I'd say TMM has the most human "guest star" cameos and MTM has the most Muppet/SS character cameos.