Which Muppet would you go on a date with?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Starting yet another thread! Was wondering which Muppet you folk would go on a date with and why? Nothing of the "dirty" nature though please... cause Muppets are for the whole family...

I would go on a date with Piggy, cause she is the sassy type and likes to be pampered. I like the whole attitude thing "Moi". Although saddly I am not green nor frog like! So she would probably snub me at some point and I would have to go and chill with gonzo for support... I think gonzo likes her doesn't he?

Joggy

Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe Annie Sue for me. She's so sweet and like me, she loves the theatre world!

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I think I'd go out with Rowlf. He would be fun, and laid-back. We'd probably go to a piano bar...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Ernie or Kermit. Ernie's a sweetie and he's always good for a laugh, and Kermit is... just... well, how can you resist Kermit? :confused: :wink:
Erin

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm... which Muppet would I go out with? Geeze! I have no idea!

(Looks at username) Oh yeah! ^_^

I would go out with Boober Fraggle! Although, I highly doubt he'd go out with me since I am a silly creature and probably not as clean as he'd like me to be (but I shower everyday!).

Reasons why:

1) He's ADORABLE!
2) With his eyes covered, he'd never check out other girls (or at least you wouldn't know he was, so there's no room for jealousy)
3) He's very fashionable. The hat and tie, tres chic! And check out what people are wearing nowadays... I swear that Remy Shand (Popular Canadian soul singer) ripped off Boober's looks.
4) He can cook, man!
5) He'll do your laundry for you!
6) He's ADORABLE! (It needed to be said twice)

What more could you want in a man?

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Hmm, I'd just like to go on a date with a girl *into* Muppets, heh

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Pepe okay...because he could make me laugh more than anything. And he'd probably try to act king-like ya know

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Scooter, of course. I feel we're in similar roles: he pretty much stands or sits back and watches the insanity unfold at TMS, while I sit back and watch the insanity unfold when I'm out with my friends or chatting with my on-line pals. We both know what it's like to be those small islands of sanity in the midst of all that craziness.

But we can be a little insane ourselves at times :wink:

-Kim

Natalie

Reaction score
Oh yeah, totally Pepe, he'd be so fun and would flirt with me so much. The size thing is a bit of a problem (i like tall guys), so then of course, I'd say Sweetums, because he's sweet of course!