Which Series Three Figure Is Your Favorite?

SuperGrover

Reaction score
:sympathy: Rowlf is my #1 favorite overall, series 1 through 3.

Although I agree & don't think there's one weak figure in the series 3 lineup either. :cool: Zoot has got to be one of my absolute favorites overall as well. And my Lew Zealand is flawless. I can't seem to put Scooter down either. I just keep wishing he would have come with a movie slate and a backpack instead of the fast food paraphinalia.

Jamie, you've been raving about Scooter figure perfection for some time. So I'm surprised to hear you saying how he's not quite in scale in comparison to Kermit now. :confused: As far as I can tell Scooter is right on, size wise. But I just don't think I've ever seen him with his jacket unbuttoned. :wink:

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Too hard to choose!

All the sculpts and accessories are so dead on in Series 3 that it's **** hard to choose...

I'd have to say Lew though, probably because he surprised me the most in terms of how much I liked him. Scooter I knew would be a favorite, but I figured Lew would be...meh. He turned out so much better than I anticipated, that he takes the lead.

Michael
MWC

bats1972

Reaction score
I am going to have to say I think the repaint Zoot :cool: is my favorite. I really love that reddish, rusty color shirt.

But all of series three really is outstanding!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I cannot decide! Of course, I have but Scooter and Lew, so I can't judge until I get Rowlf:sympathy: or Zoot:cool: .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
SuperGrover

I have mentioned a few times that Scooter seems big only compared to Kermit. But I still feel he's in scale. There aren't many pictures with Scooter and Kermit standing next to each other from head to toe. It's just weird when you actually see it. If anything Kermit might be a little too small compared to the rest of the gang. It's just hard to tell. He is actually pretty small.

This is also mentioned here http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/reviews/merchandise/tms_figures_series3.shtml

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I dont have series 3 yet but I saw them at MegaCon when i bought my Tour Animal and regular Floyd and from what I seen :sympathy: looks bad ***! But that could change when I ever I get all of series 3 and open them.

beakerman

Reaction score
Lew Zealand. He's obviously not the most popular of all the muppets, but it's absolutely wonderful that Palisades is keeping in touch with what the fans want. Obviously no muppets line would be complete without someone like Rowlf or Scooter, but throwing Lew in (especially so early in the process) shows how much they care about the fans of less mainstream muppets.

also my Lew's paint job is perfect and the sculpt is dead on!

Fozzie

Reaction score
I finaly recieved my S3 figures and my fav is...:sympathy: He is great! I love the piano. Scooter is great and so is Zoot. But Rowlf is the best! And plus, I recieved the variant Zoot. I am glad because I wasn't excited about the tan shirt.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Lew Zealand is my favorite muppet, but I think Scooter takes the cake. In my display, Scooter is running with clipboard in hand at the forefront, with everyone else behind having fun. I'm just super impressed with how far they went on Scooter. The Piano is great too, but Scooter :wink: wins overall because of all the great details to both him and his accessories.

Tony:halo:

camax

Reaction score
It has to be Lew Zealand for me, because he is the guy that Palisades FINALLY made me break down and buy for my first figure. I just could not resist him. Now, because they released Lew, I'll likely end up with a collection! The **** broke and all I see is flying fish!

I may need to get Rowlf because Holy Accessories that is a cool piano, and I miss Jim too.