1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Which version of "Workin'" is better?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SillyRed, Jan 27, 2003.

1. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

The record version is better than the version on the show!! The record version of the song also features a sax solo!!:D
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

I beg to differ ... I like the raw version in #5 ... being that it was the first episode ever shot ...
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Was that song on the first episode?
  4. Joggy

Joggy Member

"The Thirty Minute Working Week" was the first episode shot. I believe the first episode in the series, "Beginnings", was the eighth episode taped.

Personally I prefer the record version too. It's much more upbeat with the drums and the scatting in the end... (especially Boober singing "Ulcer" cracks me up!)
  5. Sidebottom

Sidebottom Member

Hahaha! :D So I'm not the only person who thinks he's saying "ulcer"! :sing:

Anyone have any idea what he's actuallly saying?

-Sidebottom
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'm listening right now. The version is better which I haven't heard the one on the episode till the year it came out on tv which was a long time ago. But the one I'm listening to right now is the one from the recorded one. It seems alot better. I like it. I downloaded it off of Kazaa.

P.S. I think thats what Boober says is Ulcer or Closer maybe?
  7. spazyk

spazyk New Member

Oh My! I was looking for that song on Kazza but didn't find so I found A fraggle Rock/ 9in nails remix, and knowing me Im a BIG fan of remiex and i d/l I was shocked it sounds like a cd skipping! The persone who made this needs to take remix sxhool ICk ICK ICK! it was so annoying just to listen to it.... well anywho How did u find that song I can't find it on Kazza..
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I just looked up Fraggle Rock and there it was.