White Marsh: Muppet Fan Party Fri. at the AMC

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Heading out to do a little Black Friday shopping? Why not take a break with Muppet Central member piggyismyidol and attend the Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Friday, November 25, at 10AM
Where: AMC White Marsh
8141 Honeygo Blvd
White Marsh , MD 21236

Gennifer will share more details of the gathering here so post here and let her know that no deal will stop you from seeing the Muppets!

piggyismyidol

Reaction score
HELLO ALL
MY NAME IS GENNIFER AND I AM HOSTING A PARTY IN WHITE MARSH, MD...I AM TYPING IN CAPS, BC I AM JUST THAT EXCITED!!! I HAVE A 9 YO NIECE WHO IS NOT THE MUPPET FAN HER AUNTIE IS, BUT SHE WILL BE BY THE END IF THE DAY!!!!!!

piggyismyidol

Reaction score
ALL interested in attending the AMC WHITE MARSH MUPPET FAN PARTY, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA
FACEBOOK @ GENNIFER ROBINSON
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ JOURNIE0630GENN
OR GMAIL ME @ GLR77TILNOW@GMAIL.COM
THE INFO WILL BE SHARED HERE AS WELL....NOV 25TH, 9AM, AMC WHITE MARSH THEATER, HONEYGO BLVD.....PLEASE PRACTICE YOUR MUPPET TUNES!!! WE WILL BE PERFORMING A HUUUUUGE SING A LONG BEFORE THE MOVIE...LET'S PRACTICE!!

IT'S TIME TO PUT ON MAKEUP......

piggyismyidol

Reaction score
WAKKKA, WAKKKA, ,WAKKKKKAAAAA!!!
HELLO ALL...PLEASE CHECK THIS DISCUSSION BOARD, AS I WILL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I AMOPEN TO ALL IDEAS!

Thus far, I plan to have a sing-along take place in front of the fountain on The Avenue in White Marsh.....hope to see you there!

It's time to put on make-up!

Look for me in the Kermit the Frog or Piggy or Animal Tshirt!!! I'm so excited! I haven't decided yet...lol...maybe, I'll just layer them and take them off after every song!

ploobis

Reaction score
How many people are coming to this? I always thought that I was Baltimore's only Muppet fan. I always have to go to NY to hang out with Muppet fans, but I didn't know that there was a Muppet fan base in Baltimore MD. :smile:

Even though I seeing the movie tomorrow I think I'll enjoy this fan party event!

piggyismyidol

Reaction score
As of now, you are the only respondent :frown:
BUT...FEAR NOT, I MAKE A PARTY WHEREVER I GO...I'M GOIN TONITE AND WILLING TO GO TOMO IF U WANT THE COMPANY!

ploobis

Reaction score
Cool, I'm seeing the movie tomorrow at 8pm with some family and friends at the White Marsh AMC theater. I can't wait to finally see it! :smile:

piggyismyidol

Reaction score
Cool....I'd love to join u guys....sorry for the delayed response...went to the midnight show....lol...UR GONNA LOVE IT! U THERE....WANNA MEET UP? JUST TELL ME WHERE

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HELLO ALL
MY NAME IS GENNIFER AND I AM HOSTING A PARTY IN WHITE MARSH, MD...I AM TYPING IN CAPS, BC I AM JUST THAT EXCITED!!!
Hi Gennifer, we all share your enthusiasm for the movie. However, your messages would be much easier to read if they weren't in all caps. We appreciate your consideration.

Thanks for hosting a fan get-together! :smile: