White Tux Rowlf & Holiday Kermit

LooseJello

Reaction score
Sorry about the multiple posts but I cant edit subject headings in the old one.

Ok so I am looking to get rid of my collection still. Need money and most importantly, need space. I have tons of references on another heavily populated board (Simpsons).

Everything is MOC / MIP
WTR and HK are in hand and looking mighty fine.

Make an offer, we'll work something out.

Bunsen Honeydew
Dr. Teeth

Crazy Harry
Fozzie
Gonzo
Blue-Shirt Floyd
Red Shirt Floyd

Blue Shirt Vacation Fozzie x 3
Red Shirt Vacation Fozzie (loose)
Long Haired Piggy x 2
Crash Helmet Gonzo

Red Shirt Zoot
Yellow Shirt Zoot

White Tux Rowlf
Holiday Kermit
Invisible Beaker
Invisible Spray Fozzie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is it presumptuous of me to offer $10 on HK and $20 on Invisible Beaker?

LooseJello

Reaction score
I am looking to make at least cost back, so no can do on any of ya'lls offers.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
what was your cost on the items then? YOu might re-list everything with a "starting at" price and accept bids on items here?

dubb311

Reaction score
Yeah don't say make me an offer and than say I want cost tell us what cost is. The Invisible beaker cost is 20, HK was 20 and you must be implying that you want ebay cost. So 55 for Inv. Beaker, 50 for HK 150 for White get real. We are real collectors not scavengers from ebay. Thanks any ways. You should state that in the beginning.:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm still interested to see what you're asking prices are, so I'll wait for the list.

FOZ

LooseJello

Reaction score
Whoa whoa who take it easy Dubb311... we've dealt with each other before, so calm down. Cost = Retail for things like regular series figures. As for the exclusives make at least a reasonable offer. Jebus, and actually my exclusives costs vary... and as they are exclusives make an offer, I would most likely go below going ebay rate. You don't have to get so defensive about it. And I doubt ebay buyers are "scavengers" they are collectors too. I am gonna auction it off on ebay one of these days as I get no reasonable offers here.

What I paid for for these figures
IB = $50
HK = $60
WTR = $23

Obviously on the exclusives I would like more, that's just the way it goes.

Lastly, it would do yall well to email me, as I had not turned on email notification, that way we could actually get to the dealings.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by LooseJello
What I paid for for these figures
IB = $50
HK = $60
WTR = $23
Well needless to say, for someone on here you got robbed on the first two !

You might want more for the exclusives but seeing as you couldn't even manage to get them at a decent price yourself you'll have a hard time finding schmucks here for any 'dealings' !

:rolleyes:

dubb311

Reaction score
Sorry if I sounded cranky. I would be interested in the WTR if you are selling it for 23 please let me know. That I can do or something close. Please respond to me at dubb311@aol.com Thanks sorry