Who all has a Blog/ is going for the Blooker?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I started blogging back in 2003 with an sort of online diary for a film project I was doing and that led to my [URL="http://puppetvision.blogspot.com]current blog[/URL] which is all about puppetry in film, television and digital media.

B

Boppity

Buster Brown

Please check my blog out it's new and it is fictional...it is a bit strange but still sane enough to read...

please note however I normally start blogs and leave them and get lazy so I thought if I started now butset the date for the first day of the new year then I would'nt get to far behind so please pretend that it is written in the new year as I forgot how to set the dates back and forward!

Anyway please please please comment :sympathy: because I want to have a sucsess on my hands!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :big_grin:

www.busterbrownsdiary.blogspot.com

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have been very good at updating my blog... I thought i would lose interest but I haven't.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I tried the blogspot thing but didn't keep up with it very well. Now I'm on myspace, though, and I write in my blog just about every day: www.myspace.com/bilbopooh . I'll check yours out, Beau! Sure it's great! :smile:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I have looked at your blog, Beau, and come to the conclusion that you are much more disciplined and creative than me!! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I have a blog attached to my website that lists all news and updates in my cartooning career. You can check it out by visiting www.jayfosgitt.com and clicking on Jay's Blog at the bottom of the page.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I decided to split my blogs....

One for stories and rants about eBay
One for "why is cheese yummy" randomness

Unfortunately I have been too crazy lately to do much with either so its all really moot I suppose.