Who are friends

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I was reading the "Sesame Street" section and I saw that someone posted a thread about who are best friends on that show, so I thought that someone should do a thread about which muppets from "The Muppet Show" and "The Muppets Tonite" are friends:

Here are the ones I know -

Dr. Teeth, Janice, Zoot, Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Lips, and Animal

Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo (Kermit is friends with Miss Piggy, but I do not know who Miss Piggy is friends with, besides him; I also know that Kermit is practically friends with everyone)

Lew Zealand and Marvin Suggs (this one may be a diamond in the rough or it may be the wrongest assumption, but I saw them sitting next to each other in "The Muppet Movie" when the muppets viewed the movie, or at least, when Marvin Suggs saw Lew Zealand talked to Kermit the Frog he smiled at him, and in "The Muppets Family Christmas", I saw Marvin and Luke next to each other, so I persume they are friends, but I may be wrong)

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker

Statler and Waldorf (Waldorf is also friends with Astoria, of whom is his girlfriend --- or is she Statler's?; I do not know, sorry if I got them confused)

Sam the Eagle and Scooter (I think are friends)

Rizzo the Rat and Gonzo (Rizzo the Rat is also friends with the Pepe the Prawn)

The Electric Jug Band

Muppetmonster

P.S. To the person who started the thread on the "Sesame Street" section about which muppets are friends. Sorry, if I did not ask you if I could take your idea. I was just curious to see the responses on this thread.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I don't think Sam and Scooter are particular friends - I think that they just happen to both hang around backstage.

Frogster

Reaction score
May I help?

Kermit and Fozzie

Fozzie and Gonzo

Scooter and Fozzie

Piggy and Kermit

Fozzie and Rowlf

Kermit and Scooter

Dr. Bunsen and Beaker

Statler and Waldorf (Astoria is Waldorf's wife)

Gonzo and Rizzo

The Electric Mayhem Band

Sam The Eagle, Wayne and Wanda

Rizzo and Pepe

Seymour and Pepe

Johnny and Sal

Beauregard and Beaker

Link and Strangepork

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Animal, Beaker and the Swedish Chef seem to make a good trio, always being paired together because no one can understand them.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Kermit and Rowlf

Gonzo and Camilla

Also, Sam admires Statler and Waldorf