Who are the Muppets in your Neighborhood?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I work at a dining hall and once or twice a week, a man comes in and he always has something to complain about. Whether it is the food or the service. I find it very funny because he reminds me of Fat Blue when Grover is serving him at Charlie's restaurant.

So, I was wondering, if any of you have people that you know that remind you of Muppet characters. I think it will be fun if you all could share here stories of such people (but do not use actual names of the people...)

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
In high school I knew someone who totally resembled :mad: . She was chubby, rude and conceited.

christyb

Reaction score
Ok, I got one that also reminds me of the Fat Blue and Grover serving him kind of thing(then again maybe not). I work in an coffee shop and never fails this lady comes in and wants a really tall chai w/ soy milk. Well she doesn't know how to make the drink from diddly but well you can picture the scene that comes out. (usually me making 6 drinks till I get it right for her)

McFraggle

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
In high school I knew someone who totally resembled :mad: . She was chubby, rude and conceited.
I've met a lot of people who resembled Piggy. :wink: :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
There is a janitor at the school where I work who resembles Quongo the Wild Mountain Gorilla. Actually, now that I think about it, one of the kids looks like Beaker. I'll have to look him up when he gets taller and suggest that he spike his hair up (it's already red).

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
My brother-in-law was nicknamed "Animal" by his brothers because he had that crazy demeanor and he played drums. He's still crazy and he still plays drums so I guess the name would still fit. :halo:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I didn't realize it when he was alive (unfortunately he died last year), but my Uncle Al was the spitting image of Statler, and my Uncle Bill looks exactly like Waldorf.