1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who can predict the box color for Season 4?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MokeynSprocket, Sep 17, 2007.

1. MokeynSprocket

MokeynSprocket New Member

Please forgive me for probably making the dumbest thread ever. Feel free not to post because I understand that it may appear as a retarded question to ask. Anyway.. here goes..

WHO CAN PREDICT THE BOX COLOR FOR SEASON 4?

Season 1 was blue,

Season 2 was purple,

and Season 3, is green.

What color will season 4 be? Although there are many colors that are similar with different names, forget about major details. For instance, Season 2 may not be considered "purple" to an artist, but for this thread we'll keep it simple. Also, there is nothing wrong with many people agreeing on a paricular color.

Well, I predict the next Box set to be YELLOW.

ps.. Moderators, please feel free to lock this thread at any given time. Also, flaming this thread is acceptable.. : )

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Actually, I think this is a good topic. I was pondering this very thing the other day. I was actually thinking it would be a dark orange-red color (like this color used on a Region 2 DVD set).

Another thing to think about is what characters (besides the Fraggle Five) will be on the set. I'd like to see Marjorie or Sprocket under the title (where the Doozers, Junior Gorg, and Uncle Matt are on the Seasons 1, 2, and 3 sets) and Ma and Pa Gorg on the sides of the box.

3. Metacritter

Metacritter Member

Boober!

Mokey!

Wembly!

So for the next set (assuming seasons 4 & 5 are released as one box), my prediction is: Gobo and Red!

4. Pork

Pork Active Member

Yeah a Red colour could be a possibility.

5. FraggleRockRock

FraggleRockRock New Member

wow! this is interesting, because I can only really tell the seaons apart by the color on the box (That's how I found #3 at the store, it was like an easter egg hunt, lol)

I hope its red, my favorite color and favorite fraggle!

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I was totally thinking about that too! It just hit me last night that the boxes are the colors of the Fraggles. I'm thinking we'll get an orange one for season 4 and if they release the animated series on a set it'll be yellow. Just my predictions.:smirk:

7. Rose

Rose Member

I think that would be a good idea. A nice bright orange for Gobo and red or yellow for Red.

8. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

It'll be red...

Gobo's hair is purple (season 2)
    Mokey's hair is blue ( season 1)
    Wembley is green (season 3)

9. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I guess I should be more clear... Season one, being blue, could indicate it's Mokey's hair color. Season 2, since it's purple, could be tracked to Gobo's hair. Now, even though Wembley's chest is green, and the rest of him's yellow, that could mean that season 3 is Wembley's color. And since Boober and Red both have red hair, then it'd be easy to assume that season 4 will be red. Ahh, fairness... don't ya love it?

10. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Active Member

I'll go with Red also.

11. Good call. Although, Hasbro is the only company that got Red's hair right. Reds hair is actually more Orange. Up close its a mix of yellow red and mosly orange. :excited: Sababa mixed it up in putting that hair on Boober and the all red on Red! You can tell in all the pictures posters and in the calandars!

But my guess is it will by a nice bright Gobo Orange!:smirk:

12. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Red, definately

13. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Burnt Umber! :smirk: + :excited: = ;)

14. FraggleRockRock

Its wierd how true that is.

15. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

What? Gobo & Red's love child or the burnt umber season 4 box color? :smirk:

16. FraggleRockRock

referring of course to Gobo's and Red's love child. There's nothing so odd about burnt umber (albeit a rather random color for the box set, but stranger things have happened, for example Gobo's and Red's lovechild being Scooter's twin...) Now why do I feel as though I've been going round in circles? ;)

17. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

That's not Scooter, that's a baby fraggle. Who's Scooter? I bet next you'll tell me there's some girl named Skeeter who was only seen in a cartoon of some sort.

Okay, as for the box color, what about French Gray 6 ?

18. FraggleRockRock

Hehehe, that's silly! ;) <--- Hey there's that baby fraggle I've heard so much about. Wonder what his name is....

As for the color it should be something WILD and BRIGHT, like GOBO ORANGE in NEON. (Maybe that way, I'll actually be able to find it at the store when it comes out without it turning into some wild treasure hunt... :smirk: )

19. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Glow-in-the-dark!

20. FraggleRockRock

Totally! That's what it should be! :D