Who do you miss the most?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Character-wise.

After watching the first season on DVD, I've gotta say I really miss Wayne and Wanda. They're very funny characters. Hilda's quite funny, too.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Out of all the season one characters I would have to say that I would miss Hilda the most. If Erin Ozker had stayed on for at least the second season they probably would have considered re casting Hilda's voice but one season just wasn't enough screen time to give her enough popularity to merit it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wish that George and Hilda were used more after season one. I also wish that The Gogalala Jubilee Jugband was used after season 1. As far as post-season one characters who don't get used much anymore, I would say that I miss Lips, The Newsman, Louis Kazagger, Fleet Scribbler, Boppity, Gorgon Heap, Lobbock Lou and His Jughuggers, Droop, Nigel the Director, Digit, Leon, Seymour, and Thog.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I really miss all the crazy monsters, hilda, george, mildred, digit, and leon

puppetise

Reaction score
wayne hey its my name ofcorse i would want him

superboober

Reaction score
Definitely Thog. And Scooter now that's he's not as frequent as he was then.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea thog was cool and i think the crazness of the monsters in general where just a good mix for the muppets. i really like all the full body monsters they need more of them in there. and Crazy harry need more explinsions thats what kind of made the muppets. eating each other and blowing eachother up very very funny stuff. ohh somthing else i just hope whatever the muppets do tv or movie wise they are back in the muppet Theater i think i miss it more then anything because anything and evreything could happen there.