Who does Rizzo play in OZ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
JohnFranklin said:
rizzo is sort of lead munchkin.
sam is gatekeeper.
scooter is the wizards assistant/secratary
-jf
Based on the photos and videos I've seen online, I was going to make those suggestions. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the added character info. According to PHDSwing who was here early this year and hasn't been heard from since, who worked on MWoO, Rizzo will be the Mayor of the Munchkin Rats.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'm really surprised Rizzo had such a tiny role in this. I always thought that the rats were the funniest Muppet "whatnot animal" group, and so I believe that in the next Muppet film their role should be greatly expanded.

MWoO

Reaction score
Rizzo had a fair sized role. He showed up 2 more times in the movie to delivery great lines. Also, Steve plays Rizzo and Kermit, so it is tough to have them together.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Rizzo had a fair sized role. He showed up 2 more times in the movie to delivery great lines. Also, Steve plays Rizzo and Kermit, so it is tough to have them together.
Yes, but in MTI he did both, who both had big roles and were seperate form each other, and it worked really well.
I love Rizzo, and I was sad his part was smaller.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, but in the WoO you can't really keep the Scarecrow out of the movie like you can Capt. Smollet. Besides, Rizzo was a munchkin they just naturally have smaller parts.

Oh, and I think Rizzo being am ain charact on MT is what kept Kermit out of the host position. I think if we are to have Kermit as a main character and host again Rizzo needs to take a back seat. He could be used mostly in comedy sketches and stuff on a new show, but I doubt we will see him and Kermit interact much without Steve doing a lot of dubbing.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yes, but in MTI he did both, who both had big roles and were seperate form each other, and it worked really well.
I love Rizzo, and I was sad his part was smaller.
Kermit was seen with Rizzo in one scene in MTI. Remember when Gonzo, Kermit and Rizzo camped out before they were attacked by the pirates?