Who finds this annoying...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!"

What the heck IS that Head On thing anyway?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Headache medicine. My theory is the commercial will CAUSE you to get a headache so you'll have to go out and buy the crap.

F

furryredmonster

LOL, Drtooth.

I've never seen this commercial... and I don't think I want too!

Java

Reaction score
I can't stand it when it comes on. It's like fingernails against a chaldboard to me!

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Yeah, they don't even tell you what it does. When I first saw the commercial, I thought it was for a topical acne treatment.

Andy

Reaction score
I'm a member of golden-road.net, and we have a TON of commercials we can't stand that show up during first run episodes of THE PRICE IS RIGHT. As a project during the summer, I comprised a list of the worst commercials on the air. I called them "The HOVIE Awards", after the HOVEROUND commercial which has the tone-deaf customers singing "You Made Me Love You". Here's the link:http://www.golden-road.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=598&forum=15. I could update it, but the webmasters don't like bumping old threads, unless it's really important.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
:smile: Ha ha ha!! LOL! ****!

I don't know a thing about that commercial, but from you guys talking about it, I'm just cracking up from hearing this.

*continues to "crack up" for almost no reason at all*

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat

Teheheman

Reaction score
Honestly, the first time I saw this was on Jeopardy and I was trying to figure out what the heck that stuff was for, and I'm still trying to figure it out. Though, I laugh every time that I see that commercial. Thanks for finally telling us what it's for. The worst commercial in my opinion, is actually those stupid Olvaltine(sp?) commercials. They hire the worst actors in the history of television.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it's headache "medicine", then why the heck don't they say so in the commercial?:rolleyes: