Who has Miss Piggy abused?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Forgive me for being a copycat Frogster.
Just for some fun I thought I'd list muppets and humans Miss Piggy was rough with.For the most part,who has received her famous"HYYAH"karate chops.
Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo
Scooter
Rowlf
Floyd
Link Hogthrob
Strangepork
Bruce Forsythe
Florence Henderson
Avery Schrieber("Put your lips to this,HYYAH")
Kaye Ballard
Rich Little
Charlie McCarthy
Christopher Reeve
Mel Brooks and his goons in TMM
Big Bird
Old woman wrestler I had mentioned in Frogster's thread.("What did you do to my frog?HYYAH")
Scooter's uncle
Dom Deluise
Uncle Deadley
The Swedish Chef
Roger Moore(his portrait)
Annie Sue
Tony Randall
Nicky and his three women companions in TGMC
Rude truck driver in TGMC
Bum in the park who snatched her purse in TMTM
John Ritter in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show

Can you think of anyone else?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
She abused Big Bird? When was this? Something about this image don't seem right. How could anyone harm the bird?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Maybe we could shorten this list by simply asking, "Who HASN'T Miss Piggy abused at one time or another?"

(That's my girl!)

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Add me to the list. She has abused my heart when she rejected me for my best friend (Kermit the Frog)

Sobingly hers,
MuppetMarc

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
Maybe we could shorten this list by simply asking, "Who HASN'T Miss Piggy abused at one time or another?"

(That's my girl!)

Ha Ha yeah. But if we did, that would be the end of this thread. There would be nothing else to say.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
She abused Big Bird? When was this? Something about this image don't seem right. How could anyone harm the bird?
It was during an episode of TMS,where Big Bird guest starred alongside Leslie Uggams.Miss Piggy and Big Bird met for the first time backstage.When he asked her what she did on the show,her answer was she sang.Big Bird's response was"A singing pig?Ahahahaha A singing pig,that's very funny."Insulted Miss Piggy,who had been on the backstage belcony the whole time,attempted to"HYYAH"Big Bird,but missed him by an inch,and fell off the banister.

I'm sorry.I should have been more clear about Piggy's retaliation towards Big Bird.

Leyla

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, she's never hit or threatened Robin... and that's the only person I can think of.

superboober

Reaction score
Would we consider some of the things she says about Jenny in regards to what she considers to be her advances on Kermit in TMTM to constitute verbal abuse?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
She threw that English guy into the water in GMC. Still not sure why...

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Leyla said:
To the best of my knowledge, she's never hit or threatened Robin... and that's the only person I can think of.
Actually there was one episode of TMS where Robin was the patient of Veterinarian's Hospital.When Nurse Piggy gave him a kiss,he went"yuck",which instantly made Piggy mad and she threatened him.At the end of that sketch,she even twisted his arm.To get her to stop,he had to say(not uncle)auntie.

One character I can think of whom Piggy never abused is Janice.