1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is your Fave Sesame Street Muppet?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Ziffel, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Many great muppets. The Bert and Ernie skits were the ones I enjoyed the most. And specifically out of those two, I vote for my ol' buddy :(
  2. GROVER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super:
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Don Music
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

I love them all, but Big Bird is definately my favorite. He's the heart and soul of the Street. :wisdom:
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Grover Bert and Ernie
  6. catherine

catherine Active Member

bert and ernie
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I've always sorta liked the Count and Grover. Lately I've been finding that I like Bert and Ernie more and more. I think it has something to do with the fact that I started listening to some old Sesame Street tapes lately and have found that I really like Ernie's voice.
    GopherCoffee and catherine like this.
  8. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

This is a cool thread to resurrect. :) It's so hard to pick just one: as a child I would have said Cookie Monster and Ernie. Now I would add Grover, and it's hard not to mention Big Bird, too (Kermit, too, of course, but he's not SS-specific). Having become a serious Muppet and Jim Henson fan the last several years and learning more about the dynamic between Jim and Frank, it's becoming harder for me to separate Bert and Ernie as a unit-- I now see them as a classic duo and can't really name one over the other as a favorite.
    catherine and Gonzo's Hobbit like this.
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

I know, they were the best.
  10. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I love Abby Cadabby, Grover, Rosita, Telly, The Count, and the Honkers, to name a few.

I hope the Honkers appear in Season 43. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    HeyButtahfly likes this.
  11. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Honkers! I remember how disappointed I was when I read that the Honker puppets' noses don't actually honk and they have to add it in.
  12. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yeah. They have someone use some clown horn offscreen to make the Honkers honk live on the set.
  13. catherine

catherine Active Member

that's disgraceful, they should have designed the noses, so that they do honk.
  14. Monstermaster

Monstermaster New Member

It would have to be Count Von Count in my opinion because well...he's a vampire and vampires are one of my favorite monster types (that is when they're not shining like Xmas tree ornaments).
  15. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

It's hard to choose, but I like Grover, Big Bird and The Count a lot, but Ernie and Bert are my #1 favorites.
  16. RichardHuntFan

RichardHuntFan New Member

For me, it is between Kermit, Grover, Ernie, and Count Von Count.
  17. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

I think Grover was probably my favourite, followed by Oscar and The Count :)
  18. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

I'm stuck on :wisdom: :p :( and :super:

Big Bird because he's just so HUGE! and at the same tome loving and caring and naive and wonderful

Bert and Ernie have always had my favorite sketches on the show, especially in the old days. "I Like You," and that episode where Ernie comes home from camp and "I Don't Want to Live On the Moon," and "Fear," and "Dance Myself to Sleep," are some of my favorite moments from Sesame Street, and their relationship is wonderful. It reminds me of my best friend.

Then Grover, because.... he's Grover. He is silly and loud and confused and reminds me SO much of me!
  19. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

My favs are Elmo, Abby, Grover, Zoe and Rosita
  20. I love Grover, especially his alter ego Super Grover. And Super Grover 2.0 is pretty cool too (love the new costume).