Who likes C.S.Lewis books about Narnia?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
MN is good but it's much better when it answers questions you already had
I dont think you read my correction post. Thats what I said

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
balana, HHB is actually one of my favorites. MN and PC alternate as my least favorite.

And Sgt Floyd, I think DLOM meant that it's much better when it answers questions you already had as in reading it in the series after LWW. :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, Sgt Floyd, I didn't mean to imply anything against you. I was just agreeing that I much prefer the original order of the books.

I agree HHB is sort of an odd one out, but it's still good, and interesting to see the Pevensies as adults. And Hwin is such a sweet character. Other favorites - Frank from MN, Puddleglum from SC, Puzzle from LB. As far as characters who appear in several books go, my favorite is Lucy. And of course, Aslan!
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I love Hwin! She's such a wonderful character...she's my favorite of the book aside from Susan, who is my other big favorite from the books (though this is really a "cameo" appearance from her).

I just love the gradual transformation of Hwin from a softspoken, nervous, intimidated mare into a surefooted, confident, determined heroine of Narnia.

Really!

I do!

:flirt:

It's so interesting how she and Bree kind of trade places during their journey.

Susan and Hwin are my two BIG favorites, but other faves include Lord Drinian from VDT (my favorite minor character), Prince Rilian and the Lady of the Green Kirtle from SC, Mr. Beaver from LWW, Digory from MN, and Jewel and Edmund.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Out of the five and a half books I read I like, Aslan, Peter, The Beavers and Digory.