Who Likes or Dislikes The Muppet Show Episodes? #1

D

Dil

This is not really a game, it's just where we would have a chart for what episode is good or bad.

RULES: If the Like Chart is bigger than the Dislike Chart, then it's a more likely a good episode, but if the Dislike Chart is bigger than the Like Chart, then it's a more likely a bad episode. If the Like & Dislike are equal when time's up, then it's a more likely "just right" episode.

But, before we start, how could I create a chart?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I guess you could just post the name of the episode with Like underneath it and a tally and then Dislike underneath that with a tally. I don't think there's a way to get an actual chart unless you create one elsewhere and then post a link.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I'll post an episode I don't like- Ethel Mermen. The "No Business Like Show Business" number was good, but she seemed to full of herself.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Unlikely. You need to have, like, thousands and thousands of posts and be chosen or something. I don't even think they take new moderators, unless Kev had to go or something.

David French

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think there are any episodes that I really dislike. They're all good, except that some are better than others.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Dil said:
I want to be a mod.
Personally I wouldn't like to be a mod. I don't think I could handle the responsibility. Plus with the limited time I have for logging on I wouldn't be able to actively pursue the commitments.

D

Dil

Hello?? No one is posting any posts in the Classic Muppets Part of Muppet Central.