Who likes Wayne and Wanda?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Apart from something going wrong I always thought that, as muppets go, they were good singers :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just because Wayne and Wanda were gone doesn't mean that they abandoned the jokes. Link's "I talk to the Tress" bit was clearly tailored for Wayne and Wanda style humor.

Kiki

Reaction score
Just because Wayne and Wanda were gone doesn't mean that they abandoned the jokes. Link's "I talk to the Tress" bit was clearly tailored for Wayne and Wanda style humor.
Very much so. :big_grin: It's good to see there are people who appreciate W&W, they're sweet. I wonder if they'll ever bring 'em back...

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm glad that Wayne came back with some solo songs in Season 3. I thought that the "Dog Walk" number from the Spike Milligan episode was really cute.

Xerus

Reaction score
And there were those mid seasons skits where Uncle Deadly plays a villain and Miss. Piggy plays a damsel in distress. Wayne played the hero and was supposed to save Piggy, but somehow Uncle Deadly and Wayne always end up impressing each other and becoming friends while Piggy ends up still in danger.

Redsonga

Reaction score
And there were those mid seasons skits where Uncle Deadly plays a villain and Miss. Piggy plays a damsel in distress. Wayne played the hero and was supposed to save Piggy, but somehow Uncle Deadly and Wayne always end up impressing each other and becoming friends while Piggy ends up still in danger.
I think those are my favorites :smile: