who made the monster puppet at projectpuppet?

video567

Reaction score
i was wondering who made this puppet http://www.projectpuppet.com/blue-monster-puppet.htm if its someone here? i wish the project puppet would put emails of creators, i would love to see full body shot of the puppet, i am trying to make something similar and i cant figure out how to connect the fur to the body.. was looking for some help. if you know how made it could you refer him/her here to ask them a few questions?

Blink

Reaction score
video567 said:
i was wondering who made this puppet http://www.projectpuppet.com/blue-monster-puppet.htm if its someone here? i wish the project puppet would put emails of creators, i would love to see full body shot of the puppet, i am trying to make something similar and i cant figure out how to connect the fur to the body.. was looking for some help. if you know how made it could you refer him/her here to ask them a few questions?
Hi video567,

There is a link to the builder's website under the picture. On the website there is the contact button with all of the information. Sometimes information is closer tahn we think. Here is the contact info that I saw on the website.

Call Michele in St. Petersburg, FL between 9AM - 8PM Eastern Time.

Phone: 727-804-5455

E-mail: michele@puppet-planet.com
or
puppetplanet@tampabay.rr.com

Mail: Puppet Planet
PO Box 15615
St. Petersburg, FL 33733

I hope that helps.

Also I think that the people over at Project Puppet.com only include information that the builders want included. In most cases I think that if there is no contact info, it is probably because the builder doesn't want to be contacted.

video567

Reaction score
darn i must have been tired and didnt see it i feel foolish now, thank you for waking me up

Blink

Reaction score
video567 said:
darn i must have been tired and didnt see it i feel foolish now, thank you for waking me up
No worries. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.