Who makes music?

Lazy J

Reaction score
I play guitar (or I play at it). Can sorta play bass and am the best pedal steel guitar player on my block. Granted that's becase Im the only one. :sing:
I dont know any muppet songs but can do a pretty mean Letter People theme song.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey Matt,

I just checked out your totally cool "I Don't Want To Live on the Moon" cover. Nicely done! Now there's something the SS gang could really rock out to.

:stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks! I have a mediocre mp3 version of that w/ real guitars (synth everything else) and me singing. But trust me, you don't want to hear that one. lol

Zondra

Reaction score
Heh...I have extremely wide tastes in music and a lifetime of experience...lol!! My dad has played guitar for about 35 years...He's amazing and taught me since I was little...In 3rd grade, I started playing the violin...it's become my pride and joy!!! I'm in my 10th (?) year playing violin and was in the Toledo Youth Orchestra (played with the Symphony) for 4 years. I own 3 violins, including my baby, my Fender Electric. I own also 2 acoustics, 2 electric guitars, 2 bass guitars (I was in Jazz Band for 4 years), and a drum set. I now play in a band here in Toledo. I play bass and I do vocals, which, I admit, are mostly angry screaming. It's strange how a background of purely classical music can change into complete madness on the stage! Yet I still do weddings, and recitals. I LOVE music, it's my life.