Who remembers the play about dental hygiene?

furryfella

Reaction score
it had praire dawn, ernie & bert was dressed as a tooth & herry was the cavtiy man & cooke was the toothpaste!!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I also remember that sketch. It was a play about proper dental hygiene where Grover was the toothpaste, Bert was the tooth, and Herry who was dressed in a black costume complete with black mustache and hat, was the cavity. Hope this helps.

Count up to 9, the Count.

furryfella

Reaction score
count thanks!! i forgot about grover LOL!! i haven't seen that clip in years!!:wink:

matleo

Reaction score
It was one of the plays that Prairie had written. Ernie also played the toothbrush and Cookie played the water for Bert to rinse with. he cam on with a bucket and Bert thought he was about to get drenched and cookie threw confeti on him instead.

--Matt

Joggy

Reaction score
Does anyone know the one about Bert the caterpillar turning into Herry the Butterfly? That was scary! When Harry was pulled up in order to fly, he didn't even have any legs! Just a head with two arms!

furryfella

Reaction score
Joggy yeah i remember that one!! herry didn't have nay legs you only saw his wings!!:smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
No, it was definitely not Prairie, I think she was performed by Richard Hunt, but I'm not sure. Maybe they were thinking about a change.