Who sang with Ernie, "I Don't Want To Live on the Moon?"

ldonline

Reaction score
Hi, please forgive my ignorance but can someone tell me the name of the man who sang "I dont want to live on the moon" with Ernie, obviously not the Shawn Colvin version :smile: . I have seen him on a couple of repeats and wished they could say at the end of the show who their guests were.
Thanks in advance for any clues.

Hays

Reaction score
Though it's true - I wish SS would list the guest stars in the credits (or say their names on the show) I TRY to be sophisticated, but some of them just blow right past me.

Like the woman who sang "We Are All Earthlings" at the beginning of season 33 - gospel singer? Anybody?

ldonline

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Thanks so much to scarecroe for your reply, I appreciate it! I will look out for that CD!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hays said:
Though it's true - I wish SS would list the guest stars in the credits (or say their names on the show) I TRY to be sophisticated, but some of them just blow right past me.
Well, nowadays they do and say something like, "Hey Destiny's Child..." or something... very obvious..

Of course, I've never heard of Aaron Nelville (and I wished I hadn't) he has the most annoying singing voice in my opinion... frustrais me a bit...