Who the Frog are These "Lipstick Bounty Hunters"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been seeing these weirdoes on the news more and more lately, and I swear, everytime I see their escapades, it all looks INCREDIBLY unbelievable and staged... I mean, really, whenever you see these three, how can you NOT raise your eyebrow and shake your head? Seriously, what's their agenda? What is this all about? They seem to be doing more harm than good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're these three women (I think two of them are sisters) who run around in pink sweat shirts, carrying pink rifles, shotguns, tazers, and handcuffs, and run around acting like bounty hunters, bursting into public places, and people's home, tackling suspected criminals, beating them up, tazing them, "arresting" them, and taking them to jail.

I keep seeing them in the news, but apparently they're more of a nuisance than actually doing good as they claim to, but I swear, whenever you see them on the news, you can't help but smirk, because it all looks so ridiculous you'd think it's all staged.

galagr

Reaction score
Never heard of them. However, they kinda sound like the "Mary Kay commandos" from Bloom County.