EDIT: How could I forget? TIM BURTON!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Jim Henson
Charles Schulz
Hank Ketcham
Dan Aykroyd
Ah, that reminds me. Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi, and Chris Farley are mine too. Thank you, Fozzie Bear for reminding me.:wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Jim Henson was and is my constant source of wisdom and inspiration. His passion for life and vision was incredible, even in the worst of times. Through my childhood eyes, I saw him as a pillar of love, warmth and support and still see him so through my adult eyes. I only wish my dream of meeting him face-to-face to tell him all of this and give him a hug could have come true before his passing...

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
When I was 8-9 years old, I used to idolize LeAnn Rimes (and the reason for that I'm not exactly sure) and would always say I wanted to be the world's youngest country singer, when in fact I did not grow up in the South! It's been 9 years since that, and I no longer listen to country music, but I still have all LeAnn's CDs (which I don't listen to very much anymore) and will always remember what a great time I had when I saw her and Bryan White in concert during Labor Day Weekend, 1998.

~Dana~

Timotheus

Reaction score
do muppets themselves count as idols?
If dead people count, J.S. Bach is definitely one of mine...

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Scott Hamilton, 1984 Olympic Champion, 4 Time World Champion, 4 Time US Champion in figure skating

he's still one of my heroes

I also adored Brian Boitano, Paul Wylie, and Kristi Yamaguchi... and still do (now the list is huge as to who I admire lol)