Who would you marry/date

Winnieruth

Reaction score
Okay so my last thread was not the coolness I thought it would be...sorry. However, I was having an in depth conversation with a fellow muppet fan on the topic of muppet characters. We were discussing which muppet character we would date/marry and why. He came up with Janice simply based on the fact that she reminds him of a girl he used to follow the Grateful Dead with. I came up with Kermit because his personlity is that of a friend you would have through high school and not find particularly "attractive" until later in life when you realize he's the best thing since sliced bread. Any thoughts?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i'm not sure... but is it nice to say i can relate one of my ex gf's to Animal? :halo:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I dunno.. there aren't enough female muppets.. but Ma Fiama would keep me well fed at least :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I pretty much already know who I would want to marry (and no, it's not a certain female chipmunk), but I don't think I would bump a six-year-old thread that apparently not too many people knew about in the first place to say something. That's just me, though...