Who Would You Want as a Guest Star on SS?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Michael Jackson -- I know, guys; but he is the type of person who would interact very well with the muppets. Plus, he is by all means a "child at heart," which is a giant plus here. And, In the grand SS tradition, he & the muppets could perform a number all about predjudice and how everybody is unique in their own way

Caroline Rea

Wayne Brady

Ebert & Roeper -- Kinda bittersweet, too, I would think, for the older fans; harks back to the episode with Siskel & Ebert

CookieFan

Reaction score
I have an aquaintance on the New York Rangers who would love to do SS along with some teammates. I actually asked him the question directly "Would you do SS?" and he said "In a heartbeat! If someone sets it up, I'm there!" ('course he's got a3 year old and a 20 month old, so that probably has a lot to do with it!)

C'mon! The Knicks, Mets, & Giants have all appeared on SS, so why not the Rangers??

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
Michael Jackson -- I know, guys; but he is the type of person who would interact very well with the muppets. Plus, he is by all means a "child at heart," which is a giant plus here. And, In the grand SS tradition, he & the muppets could perform a number all about predjudice and how everybody is unique in their own way
Michael Jackson actually did appear in a Sesame Street Christmas Special in either '78, '79 or '80. (Not the Christmas Eve on SS, of course).

I'd like to see Bear (in the Big Blue House) as a guest, doing skits with Big Bird.

muppetfan620

Reaction score
I think I'd like to see David Copperfield do a skit with the amazing Mumford. :big_grin: And Rodney Dangerfield could do one with oscar. :cool:

Millicent

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't ever remember seeing Michael Jackson on Sesame Street, or a muppet look-alike, but one of his songs was parodied. There was a song called "Wet or Dry" sung by Chris of Chris and the Alphabeats, and it was a parody of the Michael Jackson song, "Black or White." Even the video was a parody showing a bunch of different people getting wet or dry.

Pino

Reaction score
I like to see queen Elisabeth and Beatrix... Both playing anoing aunts who interfear with Big Birds game.
Only Oscar likes them and want to merrie Queen Elizabeth:big_grin: