Who ya gonna call?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score

Beakie

Reaction score
hmm, lots of 80's things coming back. there were those Inspector Gadget movies and the new Ninja Turtles cartoon and comics, and I hear there's going to be a new My Little Pony movie. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
The new comic artwork looks totally hot !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I really like the ideas expressed for the story line. There won't be any silly or stupidly outrageous ghosts, the equipment will be like any other equipment and have break-downs, etc, and it will take place (I believe) right after the first movie ended--at least during that time period.

It promises to be really good!

In the original design sketches, Ray was a short fat fannie and Winston was gorilla-like and ugly. I think they are going to trim back Egon's hairline and he and Peter were looking good for cartoons.

No word on Janine, but Slimer/Onionhead will be used VERY sparingly!

At the GB.net forums, "Bo Holbrook" posted the following about the comic book:
"It occurs to me alot of you don't have a clue in the world about the interviews Sebastian gave in the chat room. I however was present for most if not all of the interviews now i'll give you a few facts about the comic straight from Sebastian Clavet (of 88mph Studios). If a moderator find some errors in this list please edit it to the correct info.

1. The comics will follow after the first movie in continuity.

2. The Equipment, Firehouse, Ecto-1 and everything else will be modeled after the first movie. That means no GB2 weapons, No Ecto-1A, No giga meter.

3. The comic's timeline will take place in present time. That means 2003 folks.

4. Slimer will not be a loveable little freak for the kids. Slimer will be modeled after the way he was in the original Ghostbusters movie. Whether he will be called Slimer or Onionhead is still being debated.

5. The guys will also smoke cigarettes, use mild profanity, and be generally like the were in the original Ghostbusters. Egon will be straight edged and will only eat twinkies."

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Re: Who ya gonna call?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
What about Winston?
I just saw the Winston character and it ROCKS! 1000x better than they originally designed!!!!!!

Oh! I'm so excited!!

By the way, I think ghostbusters.net is releasing a new character sketch each day!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Who ya gonna call?

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
By the way, I think ghostbusters.net is releasing a new character sketch each day!!
Yes, and Egon is there now. So go now!

Who's Onionhead?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Onionhead was the original sketch/design name for who we now know as Slimer.

All four show up in a picture together now, and it's cool!

www.ghostbusters.net

WiGgY

Reaction score
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!

I gave up on ghostbuster stuff when I found Muppet Central, gald to see something cool being done. I'd love to see an animated show done in this style. The first movie was the best and I like the idea of starting over from the end of that movie.

I think if "Slimer" is in the cmoic, he shouldn't be refered to by anyname. He had no official name in the movie, onionhead is just what the crew called him. Unless the name "slimer" is introduced, like he slimes Pete one too many times and when ever Pete sees him, he calls him a slimer, then the name shouldn't be used.