1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Whoa, a stunning Animal puppet on eBay!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Schfifty, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

HunterPeeples and Phillip like this.
  2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

3. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Well, even if it technically is a MR poser converted to an actual puppet, it's still a stunning puppet nonetheless. It's kind of hard to tell it from the MR puppet, in my opinion.

4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Its not a converted poser. The original poser was diseccted to get the pattern. The pattern was then used to make this puppet. Hand Dyed Antron Fleece was prepared and cut to the pattern pieces. The only part that was used in the building of the puppet from the poser was the Head Feathers and the Costume. Everything is nothing from the poser (skin, nose, teeth, tounge eyes brow and brow mech ect).

5. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

Is this yours Randy?

cc

rtgentry likes this.
  6. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

If I were rich, I would buy that in a heartbeat. How cool would it be to have an Animal puppet laying around. I would feel like a real muppeteer! But $4,500...yikes!

rtgentry likes this.
  7. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Looks nice but the price sure 'aint cheap! I'd be thinking more in the $1800 - $2400 area. Man, I gotta start making 'Animal' puppets!

8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

There is a button on the listing , it says "make an offer" or best offer or something to that effect. You never know!

9. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

HA! I wish! I just don't have that cash. Somebody does.......

10. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

It will be reposted soon.

11. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

It is relisted with updated details and video link as well as statement of a donation being made with the sale of the puppet.

12. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Don't forget to post the new link! ;)

13. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

14. TheBanjoKazoo

TheBanjoKazoo New Member

That things insanely well made!

15. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

16. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

No I decided I cant sell him.

17. ashkent

ashkent Active Member

i'm not surprised you decided not to sell him. I made an animal as the first ever puppet i made and that was what made me start making puppets as a business, but then i did a rebuild (pics below) and i didn't have a pattern so there was a lot of looking at the five or six variants on Animal there has been and picking out the bits I liked to build my own version of him. I have occasionally sold puppets that i originally built for my own projects/videos, but i think Animal is the one i wouldn't ever put up for sale whatever happened. He is a great looking build.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HunterPeeples and LaRanaRene like this.
  18. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

Nice Animal Replica