Who'd you like to see?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I think it'd be wicked awesome if Whoopi Goldberg went on again. She only went the one time, right? Where she taught Elmo the differences between skin, hair, and fur? Also, I think Adam Sandler should go on. That is, unless he already did. Then he should go on again, cause clearly I missed it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
She only went the one time, right? Where she taught Elmo the differences between skin, hair, and fur?
Not necessarily, I can think of two other instances she was on...

1. W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-hoopi!
2. Almost the same with Elmo, only this time with Hoots the Owl where he's like: "Whoopi Goldberg and I are proud of our feathers", "we're proud of our wings", "we're proud of our beaks"...

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The last time she appeared was in 2001. She played a drum as Elmo played his violin. In another sketch, she showed Baby Bear what she did when she felt angry.

SesameStoner

Reaction score
whoopi's segment about skin fur and hair is on the best of elmo as well as julia roberst and the segment aout being scared

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
In another sketch, she showed Baby Bear what she did when she felt angry.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, lol!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ah. Well I guess I'm wrong. I'll just say Whoopi Goldberg should be on again...cause I missed it all those other times. That should do it.