Whole Complete Collection For Sale

kmcphoto

Reaction score
I have every single Muppet action figure for sale. This includes from the Wedding set all the way down to the first series. Also every exclusive made available from evey show to the retail exclusives. I also have both Kermit exclusives from the Holiday set. (One for the dealers and one from the employees at the Henson company) The palysets are also part of the deal. I will only part with this as a "complete set." I will not break it up. Any offers? :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, since I doubt you're going to get an offer for the whole kit-n-kaboodle, I'll pony up $20 for the shebang. LMK if this'll fly with the master collector by dropping me a line.
Hope this helps and have a haunted night.

P

Philo and Gunge

kmcphoto said:
I have every single Muppet action figure for sale. This includes from the Wedding set all the way down to the first series. Also every exclusive made available from evey show to the retail exclusives. I also have both Kermit exclusives from the Holiday set. (One for the dealers and one from the employees at the Henson company) The palysets are also part of the deal. I will only part with this as a "complete set." I will not break it up. Any offers? :cool:
Yes, can I have your Zoot repaint, VC Beaker and Invisable Beaker?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, so naive and foolish, not wanting to listen to the instructions of this offer. You gotta make this forum member an offer for the whole collection, which is why this member might not get that many takers. Should you make an offer that this seller would accept for the whole thing and sells it to you, not saying it will definitely happen just presenting a possible scenario, then once you have the collection in your hand you can proceed to take what you want and sell off the rest.

Oh, and I'd like to up my offer for the whole thing to $50.00 US Dollars.
Hope this helps and have a haunted day.