WHOOOOO! IT's FINALLY HERE!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I was the first person at Target today to buy the second season of the Muppet Show:smile: :zany:
I went there early today just so I could be the first person in my town to own it! Now, I know there's no way of being absolutely sure of that, but still, I feel proud of myself anyways. I got the special edition with the fuzzy cover.:stick_out_tongue:

Has anyone else gotten it yet?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I gotta wait till X-Mas. Hopefully they'll still have the "fuzzy cover."

Katzi428

Reaction score
I tried calling Circuit City yesterday & they had me on hold for 15 minutes until they let me know they didn't have it in stock!:mad: :rolleyes: So I'm going to try Best Buy later,and I'll have it delivered to me.

Skye

Reaction score
Yay! :excited: I'm so excited that it's out! I haven't gotten it yet, but I will... oh yes, I definitely will! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm excited, my husband said I could buy it if I wanted, so I'm going to get it at Target tonight! I hope they still have some by the time I get there!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! I had know idea there was a special edition Fozzy cover! *Gasp*:eek:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's a fuzzy cover with Piggy on it, not Fozzie. I got the last one at my Target store last night! I was so excited, I LOVE it, already watched the Muppets Valentine Special, Muppets on Muppets and then the Steve Martin episode because he's always been one of my favorites. :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I have yet to pick it up, but I will. So much good stuff is coming out on DVD between this week and (at least) up to the middle of October. I'm sure once the holidays approach, there will be MORE goodies!

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'll have to wait for Christmas too, Muppets and Fraggles, that will be some cool presents.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'll be getting mine delivered to me sometime within the next week or two.:smile: