Whoopi Goldberg's guest apearance

P

Princeton

I read on jumptheshark.com that her guest appearance was a major "jump" factor. In my opinion, Whoopi is a great comedic presence, despite her political views. If anyone has any information about this, please let me know. Thanx!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Never heard anything about it, but whether it was a "jump factor" or not, it sounds interesting. I believe that "jumping the shark" is a matter of opinion anyway. Then again, I've never been on the site.
BTW, I don't want to make a big deal about it, but just for curiosity, what are her political views?

P

Princeton

Fragglemuppet said:
BTW, I don't want to make a big deal about it, but just for curiosity, what are her political views?
Just sent you a PM regarding that; hope you got it.

P

Princeton

Just went on "Who's Online", and 5 guests are viewing this thread! Wow, I've never had that happen to one of my threads before. Too bad this thread never got anything accomplished. Man, I HATE when my threads don't go over like I hoped they would; gives me an overwhelming sense of failure.:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then maybe you should send in a resumé to the T*K*O 3976&½, headed up by MrsPepper and D'Snowth.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I havn't really herd her say or do anything funny at all, but that's just my opinion.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't really know much about her films though I found her guest appearance very hilarious.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Pardon me. When I came across this thread I thought it was about her guest appearance on Muppets Tonight. I didn't notice it was to do with BITBBH. I've never even seen that series.