1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's making the AVI's?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Allahandria, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Allahandria

Allahandria New Member

I'm sure somebody out there must use grokster/kazaa/morpheus.

So who's making the fraggle rock episode AVI's? I've seen about ten different episodes shared (and thus far have gotten three of them).

I'm not sure if whomever is doing this is a fan, or simply somebody who likes subverting the law that way, but whoever you are you ROCK. I'd really like to get more of these downloaded, just to have them to watch again (my tapes are wearing out, woe is me, right?)

~Jill
  2. getup

getup New Member

well, i don't know how they got onto kazaa and things like that in the first place...but i was happy to see them too..you can thank someone named wallyatch and myself for those caps...wally had done a lot more than me...but some came from myself as well...just to let you know
  3. Allahandria

Allahandria New Member

All what episodes do you have? I'm trying to download more and not having a whole heck of a lot of luck.
  4. getup

getup New Member

well...i have 65 episodes encoded on my computer...10 more to come sometime in the near future...i have the behind the scenes...fraggle songs...and 6 swedish episodes...don't ask me why. lol.
  5. Allahandria

Allahandria New Member

I'm looking for encoded episdoes to make screen shots and mp3s from (and heck, just to watch). I have lots and lots of files, my screenname on AIM is Austerea if you want to trade sometime. *grin*
  6. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

SWEDISH?? What kind of owner does Sprocket have over there?

I bet you could use some UK episodes as well. :)
  7. Allahandria

Allahandria New Member

YEs! I can use anything! *grins*
    I have a webserver running with most of my stuff on it now, so anybody that wants to share send IMS my way. Puh-leeze?

~Jill
  8. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

I was replying to Ryan, but I can help you out too. I can only record in VHS, though. If I help you out, you can make some nice screen shots of rarely seen Travelling Matt sequences, like in The Minstrels, where he approaches a bagpipe player.
  9. getup

getup New Member

unfortunately the swedish episodes don't have any differences...it's just dubbed in swedish...which kinda is pointless...but yes, i am interested in seeing some of the uk episodes!
  10. Arekuru

Arekuru New Member

You have these episodes just sitting on your computer? Could I get them?

Now, before that sounds ridiculous, allow me to lay out my plan which will cost you only a smallish amount of time. ^-^

There's this website call streamload (streamload.com) which allows unlimited uploads (you have to pay a certian fee for downloads, but you can store anything you want.) Could you create a free account, upload the episodes, and then send them to me? (There's this process called "streambeam," you just specify the account name of who is to get whatever you've checked off and it sends them.)

And, since once something's on streamload, it tends to get sent to a *lot* of people, lots of people would get to see them.
  11. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

It's not pointless for me, i'm swedish:D

Anyhooo...i have an ftp-server with lotsa muppet/fraggle stuff. Email me for info. If you are planning on downloading from me, please upload something good too. Thanks to whoever uploaded the disney muppet 3d clip :D :D :D

/Anders
  12. Allahandria

Allahandria New Member

Right and this FTP server is where? I have lots to share I promise. :)
  13. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

please use the email-form to email me for info.

/Anders