1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's Married?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Frogster, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Which performers are married? Who's single?
  2. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Steve Whitmire I believe is married. I forgot where I read this, but it said he and his wife both dabble in carpentry. Or at least his wife dabbles, and he did it a lot more. :D Not sure where I found it. Wish I could find it again.

Yeah, I've always wondered that as well. Also if Richard Hunt was ever
    married.
  3. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

Bill Barretta I think is married
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I'd just like to point out that this thread seems to fall under the category is "discussing Muppeteer's personal business", which is not allowed on the forum. I thought I'd point this out before this thead goes too far along.
  5. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Oh, I'm sure this isn't really hurting anything. Besides, these are the luckiest spouses I've ever known.
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah, I know I can't stop you. Everyone will post what they like, regardless, and it could be worse. All I did was bring it to your attention, because I don't want to see a big battle go down in this thread, which has happened a few times before. :/
  7. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I totally understand, MrsPepper... I really do. I didn't start this thread to start up something else.
  8. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I think as long as we don't dive too deep, like only ask who's who and not really delving too deep into the personal lives.
  9. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Caroll Spinney and Brian Henson -i think- are married
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

To each other!?

Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)
  11. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

I'm hopin not, :) nice one Vic...

PC:zany: :zany: -where'd the other Penguin go?-
  12. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Who has kids?

Btw, Bill Baretta IS married. He said at MuppetFest that he based Pepe off of his wife's aunt Maria Teresa (apparently every Spanish family has at least one Maria Teresa, so says Bill).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

lol i think it would be wired to be married to a muppeter. could you imagin saying im marryed to the guy that does Gonzo or Anamial that to me would be strange i think.
  14. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Awesome weird, though. I mean you could actually say "I'm married to Gonzo or Animal" to people, and mean it!
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Here's who I know is or has been married...

Bill Barretta
    Caroll Spinney
    David Rudman (I think)
    Jim Henson (separated)
    Kevin Clash (divorced)
    Steve Whitmire
  16. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

yea but some muppets are so wired and wacky i dont know if i would claim them. Besides that could you imagen useing that as a pick up line. Hey baby i do a pig how loves kissing frogs for a living wanna go out on a date? lol that would be so funny i think just the lives of puppeters could be a cool show. Cause you have to admit is kind of a strange job.
  17. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Yeah, it'd certainly be interesting, tee hee. :D
  18. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere that Frank Oz is married, but I'm not sure if he and his wife have any Younglings;) or not.

Convincing John
  19. Canadian Fan

Canadian Fan Member

I know this is an old thread, but I did find out through Wikipedia that Eric Jacobson is married (wife's name is Mary) but doesn't have kids; David Rudman is married with 3 kids; Matt Vogel is married with 4 kids; and Frank Oz is married with 4 kids. Steve and Melissa Whitmire don't have kids.
  20. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Noel MacNeal has a son. He brought him when he was participating on a Children's Television panel at the recent NY Comic Con.