1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who's smarter- Philo or Gunge?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

The only reason I ask is because on Wikipedia's section on FR, it says that Gunge is smarter. I don't know if anyone can prove that, so I figured I'd ask you guys.

2. I'm not sure, I'd have to watch some episodes with this in mind. But I'm not much for Philo, I do much prefer Gunge.

3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Most of the time, there's little difference between the two. But in the couple of episodes that focused on them, Gunge is a bit more reckless. He's the first one to wonder when they are going to leave the Trash Heap, and the one who wants to be a big star with the Doozer's. Philo's a bit more sensible (but not by much!).

4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Gunge does seem to come off as the smarter of the two. He may have stayed in school a day or two longer than Philo. :smirk:

5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

What does Wikipedia know though? ;)

6. But it agrees with you! lol

7. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Nooooooo! It's not true!:smirk: :excited: