1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who's your fav character?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Frogster, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

When it comes to Sesame Street, who is your absolute favorite character? I'd have to say it's a tie between Ernie and Bert, then Cookie Monster, Count, Herry, then Grover.
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's so hard to pick! I think for me though it's Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert and Ernie and I also like the Two Headed Monster and The Yip Yip Martians.
  3. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Who are my fav characters? Well...

Oscar the Grouch
    Cookie Monster
    Ernie and Bert
    The Count
    Lefty the Salesman
    Monty
    Vincent Twice

I have to say that my #1 fave is Oscar
  4. Pino

Pino Member

I say Its Grover, Ernie and Oscar...
    If I include the international versions in it... Pino, Grover, Ernie, Tiffy and Oscar :grouchy: Oh no... I don't like Oscar (offcourse) Can't upset him right?
  5. Chris Von Count

Chris Von Count New Member

my favorite muppets

Too many Muppets to choose from! Even though I have Bert, Ernie, Grover, and the Count down on my profile for favs I also like Cookie, Oscar, Forgetful Jones, Fat Blue, and Don Music.
  6. doover

doover New Member

My favorite characters are Grover, Oscar and the Yip Yips. In fact, I am pregnant and if it's a boy, I will be naming him Oscar! No kidding!:grouchy:
  7. doover

doover New Member

Thanks!!
  8. SesameStoner

SesameStoner New Member

guy smiley was the man but im gonna have to say bert & ernie