Who's Your Favorite Hoob?

Fraggline

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

So far, I haven't yet seen any threads about The Hoobs on this forum, and I know bingboingcutie really likes it, so...
...does anybody here have a favorite Hoob?

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Shucks! Don't ya just hate it when your message gets deleted? :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks SO much for posting this here Fraggie! :smile: I like it already! I was thinking Hoobs should be discussed here. Anyway, I'm thinking I like Groove and Tula best. Who couldn't? Which Groove performer do you guys like best by the way?:search:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Nice to see some mention of The Hoobs on here. Of course, I don't really know much about it other than some pictures I've seen and a little bit of footage on Youtube.
What's the storyline here?

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
The green one, if I could remember his name!
The green one is Groove; I love him as well! And nice avatar!

And for any of you who don't know who the Hoobs are, they are a group of 3 aliens from Hoobland who have been sent to earth to find out more about our world, the world of the peeps. Every day they try to answer a new question, report about it on Hoob News, and it gets added to the Hoobopedia. For more information, check out Muppet Wiki!:smile:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Nice to see some mention of The Hoobs on here. Of course, I don't really know much about it other than some pictures I've seen and a little bit of footage on Youtube.
What's the storyline here?
The storyline is this: creatures from Hoobland have been sent by their leader (?) Hubba Hubba to explore our world, the world of the "peeps," in order to obtain new information for the Hoobipedia. In doing so, they teach children about the world: how do flowers grow? where do eggs come from?

And, just curious, did Groove have more than one performer?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Okay- that's cool. Sounds like a Muppets version of "Mork & Mindy":smile: