Who's Your Favorite Muppet?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
fave

umm it would have to be Ms. Piggy and Pepe! Pepe is the whole edgy side! withough Pepe it wouldn't happen (the revolution or whatever they call it) ! and Ms. Piggy makes the show (well kinda) she thinks she does! and she likes cats like me *laughs*-Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
For me it's Beaker followed by Pepe(and wow did they steal the show Friday night!) and Digit(from the Jim Henson Hour)
I would agree, Pepe is definately one of the driving forces of the 'new era' in Muppet history.

Thijs

Reaction score
Mainstream: Rowlf
Sub-mainstream: Doglion
Whatnot: Cynthia Birdley
Sesame Street: Herrie Monster
Muppets tonight: Sal Monella

Gonzo

Reaction score
My favorites are Kermit and Gonzo---sorry, but I don't think the Muppets would have worked out without the Green Guy. And Gonzo, let's just say I understand where he's coming from. And where's he's been. Including his head stuck in an escalator.

Quinnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Whee, Ive been on a whirlwind Muppet fix(just saw AVMMCM, Muppets CD-ROM, TGMC, and the extras on KSY again in the last day) I wish to add Joe the Armadillo to my list of current faves...in the 12 minute behind the scenes featurette on KSY dvd(worth the purchase alone) hes definately moved to my fave new lovable characters.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Mokey and Janice, both as my Muppet soulmates, and as my favorites from FR and TMS, respectively.

The Count is my favorite from SS, followed by Ernie and Grover.

Oh yeah, and I also love Gunge and Sprocket and Flange Doozer from FR, and Sam (2nd fave from TMS), Rowlf, Kermit, Statler, Beaker, and Piggy from TMS.

But yeah, Mokey, Janice, and The Count are my Top 3. lol :big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Sweetums is my number one muppet - followed by Janice and Scooter. My choices are kind of influenced by the fact Richard Hunt is/was my favourite muppeter.

Lu775

Reaction score
Gonzo, Grover, Pip & Pop, Pepe