Whose autograph do you have?

Tolkienerd

Reaction score
I had a success today too :smile:

Brian kindly signed my 'The Storyteller' book and a Labyrinth 8x10. I really can't thank him enough (and it arrived by International Fedex too!).

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
A signed photo by Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog. But, it's the same old photo that you always see of him.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Oops, forgot to put that I have a 1978 original Gilda Radner Muppet Show script, it's practically signed by all the Muppet people.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
I have an 8x11 picture of Kermit signed personally to me by Steve Whitmire. Made my day

lady piggy

Reaction score

My prize possesion <3 i got it at the Muppets getting there star at the hollywood walk of fame , i also have Gonzos signature too .

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ok i will add my collection to the list.

The below are signed 8x10 photographs-

Starting with my favorite which is a Frank Oz photo of Grover.. Signed as Frank and Grover. I like it because ive never seen another Grover autograph before.

Others include 3 x Miss Piggy (2 by Eric Jacobson and another by Frank Oz)
Dave Goelz/Gonzo
Steve Whitmire/Kermit x 3
Bill Barretta/Rowlf
Bill Barretta/Pepe
Bill Barretta/Sweedish Chef

Eric Jacobson/Fozzie

Matt Vogel/Floyd
Matt Vogel/Constantine

Carroll Spinney/Oscar

Then there is a group muppet photo with performer/character autographs from all of the above aswell.

I also have a collection of signed Sesame trading cards bearing the performers signature on each card with their respective characters (Steve W, Eric J, Kevin Clash, Caroll Spinney)

On the look out for a genuine Jim Henson (I have a reprint) and would love to add Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt to my collection

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Oh and a David Rudman/Cookie Monster 8x10 photo to :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I can now add a David Rudman/scooter and a Bill Barretta/Swedish Chef to my collection :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOO! THE DAY HAS COME!

(Yes, my name is Gavin! Squee!)

I also received a couple more autographs of Carl and Bobo, but alas, they will not scan! A shame, too, Carl's signature is AWESOME!

Your luckyy!!! What address did you write too for Bill!!! Johnny Fiama Bobo and Pepe and Rowlf are my favorite characters!