Whose line is it anyway on Australian TV

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Normally I don't have my television's antenna plugged in choosing to only watch whatever I get on VHS or DVD so as to avoid the influence of a lot of things broadcast that contain foul language and immoral themes so I don't get a TV guide.
But when perusing through a guide at a friend's house I saw this show listed as 11:30 pm Saturday night.
I had a tape ready but I couldn't remember the exact station and when I found it it had already started. But there was another man leaping and bounding around with Colin, Wayne and Ryan so I figured Kathy was probably not going to appear on that episode anyway so I turned it off.
But now I know what the station is I'll check 11:30 every Saturday night and see if I can get some Kathy Greenwood humour on tape. :big_grin: :excited: :cool:

She is a remarkably funny lady and I'd strongly recommend that show to anybody.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kathy Greenwood is the only reason I watch this show anymore... actually, I don't even LIKE the show anymore, but I still watch for her since I love her so much!:big_grin:

But yeah, Kathy's on rotation with three other guys: Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood, and Chip Esten; I recommend watching those with Chip... I'd also recommend Greg but I don't believe his sense of humor would appeal to you Marty, and Brad's a ham!

But, you'll enjoy most of Kathy's episodes I guarantee it... but if she's in only two games an episode, don't bother taping them.