1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Why does Ojo sound a little funny?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by bingboingcutie, Jun 2, 2011.

1. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

Just curious...watch "that healing feeling.."
  2. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

I never noticed! If I get a chance, I'll watch it. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. bingboingcutie

Happy to!:) I wish Muppet Wiki had seasons pages for that show; then I could find out.
  4. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Wait, what do you mean? What sounds different about her voice? I have this episode, but it's on VHS and my VCR's not working. :(
  5. bingboingcutie

Rats, hate it when that happens.:cry:

It's just that she has this almost nasal edge to it. When she says "Tutter", it comes out "tut-ter". Nothing wrong with it, but in previous seasons she sounds different. It makes me curious--is this how she sounds in later seasons too?
  6. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Oh...She always sounds like that. xD I don't remember her ever pronouncing Tutter's name without breaking it down it down into syllables.

I noticed her voice is a little deeper in the fourth season. It may have been done on purpose to show the kids were getting older.