1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Why does Oscar the Grouch have a line in the Chilly Down song?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Rugby, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Rugby

Rugby Member

I've been listening to the Labyrinth soundtrack a lot lately and keep hearing Oscar with the line that goes something like, "And your feet are dragging on the ground..." Now I know we didn't see him in the movie, but did he make some kind of cameo appearance in the song?
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Oscar's not singing it. I think it's the heavy-set Fiery singing it. Carol Spinney isn't in the song.
  3. Rugby

Rugby Member

Are you sure? It's unmistakably Oscar. :grouchy:
  4. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

its not oscar, i don't think Carrol Spinney was even involved in Labyrinth. it sounds more like kevin clash. heres a link to the fireys and it will tell you who voiced them
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That gruff voice just sounds a lot like Oscar. It isn't Spinney or intended to be or sound like Oscar. I hear it a little and can see what you're saying. Just a weird similarity.
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

If I remember the Firey right, this is who the voice belongs to: Danny John-Jules
  7. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

I think it is so funny to hear the same voices on so many different characters.
  8. fleecenotfelt

fleecenotfelt Member

one of the fireys is kevin clash himself, no? i love watching the behind the scenes from the older collector's edition b/c you can see a young skinny kevin puppeteering in the background!